PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO: LOVELY GIRLS

¡Hola a todos! Hoy estoy aquí para compratir otra proyecto con materiales de Pretty Little Studio. Esta ves estoy usando un pack de die-cuts de la colección Marigold y otras cosas lindas de la colección Woodland, que por cierto la puedes encontrar en la tienda.
Hello everyone! It's Maryám here to share another project with you all. Today I’m using a watercolor die-cut pack from Marigold collection and some other things from the beautiful Woodland collection that you can find in the shop.


Como puedes ver, he usado todas las nubecitas que traía el pack de die-cuts para crear un colorido fondo. Después de eso, puse mi foto, añadí algunos embellishments y escribí mi journaling.
How you can see, I’ve used all of the clouds of the die-cut pack to create a colorful background. After that, I put my photo, added embellishments, and wrote my journal.



Este layout es sobre mi hermana y yo, por lo que para el título use la palabra "lovely" de la colección Here + There y para la palabra "girls" usé unos stickers dorados de la colección Marigold que encontré en la tienda.
This layout is about my sister and I, so for the title I used the word “lovely” from here + there collection and for the word “girls” I used gold foil stickers from marigold collection that I found in the shop.


Este layout fue muy simple y fácil de hacer y creo que es una buena idea usar die-cuts como fondo de una layout. Espero que les haya gustado este proyecto y si tienes alguna pregunta, por favor escríbeme en los comentarios.
This layout was so simple and easy to do, and I think it's a great idea to use the die-cuts as a background. I hope you liked this project, and if you have any questions, please write me in the comments below.

¡Gracias por pasar!
Thanks for stopping by!

Productos usados:
Pretty Little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment