FANCY PANTS DESIGNS: MINI ALBUM - THE GOOD STUFF


Hey, Friends! Maryám here with you to share a new project using The Bright Side Collection. For today’s project, I made a mini album. The size of it is about 3x5 inches but there are also some pages that are a bit smaller.



In this page, I decided to add a pocket with sequins. I made the pocket from one of the photo sheets from the Fancy Pants Designs Insta Album.



For this page, I used vellum sheet. Over it, I added the words Fun Day using the puffy alphabet stickers from the Sweet Nothings Collection.



For the middle page, I decided to make some pockets. I had a lot of photos that I wanted to include and pockets are great for that.






In this page, I had the other part of the sequin pocket but in here, I added a phrase using the same alphabet I used before. In the right side of these pages, there is a vellum pocket, I put a photo and a tag in it. 



And that's it for today friends! I hope you liked this mini album. Please, let me know if you have any questions. 
Have an amazing week!

4 comments: